- The 7 Habits of Highly Successful Game Developers
Black Shell Media co-founder Daniel Doan outlines the habits that successful game creators maintain throughout their careers.
- Chad Chatterton: An Environment Artist Discusses His Craft
The Division and Age of Conan environment artist Chad Chatterton discusses the role artists serve at Ubisoft and other large-scale publishers in this enlightening interview.
- A Message for New USC Students from MEGA
Chambara developer Kevin Wong delivers a welcome talk for USC MEGA, offering universal advice for students entering the field of game development.
- Music: Getting Satisfying Results On a Low Budget
Want to liven up your student project with background music? Davi Vasc reveals how you can design effective audio on a budget.
- 5 Tips To Stay Focused on Your Game Development
Can't stay focused during long projects? These tips from Midnight Hub's Sara Casen will put you back on track.
- Getting a Job Creating Sound and Music for Videogames
Industry veteran Will Morton gives hints and tips for anyone looking to jump-start a career in gaming audio.
Guildhall at SMU
Southern Methodist University's Guildhall is the premier graduate video game education program in the United States. The program offers a Master's Degree in Interactive Technology and a Graduate Certification.