- The Value of Making Smaller Games, Faster
Nathan Meunier argues in favor of smaller-scale development for indie designers, using his recent game Missile Cards as an example.
- Training Design Students to Tackle Art Issues with Prototypes
KDU UC professor Hilmy Rahim recalls a series of projects in which game design students triumphed over challenges stemming from limited or unusable art assets.
- 3 Questions That Will Help You Make a More Engaging Experience
Felipe Lara offers up three questions that game designers should ask themselves in order to create more engaging and satisfying experiences.
- Showcasing Our Indie Game At Events: A Strategy
Are you planning to show off your game at an industry event? These tips from Sand Sailor Studio's Andreea Vaduva will help you impress the crowds.
- Game Design Challenge: A Trip Through Time
Time travel plays a role in many memorable games, from classics like Chrono Trigger to more recent hits like Life is Strange. Can you design the industry's next time-hopping epic?
- Getting a Job Creating Sound and Music for Videogames
Industry veteran Will Morton gives hints and tips for anyone looking to jump-start a career in gaming audio.
University of Utah: Entertainment Arts and Engineering Master Games Studio
--Salt Lake City, UT
EAE:MGS, The University of Utah's nationally ranked #3 undergraduate and #11 graduate game development programs offer producers, artists, and programmers a direct path to a career in games and a world-class education.