- Student Postmortem: Escape Velocity
SMU Guildhall student David Rosario III describes a difficult but ultimately successful experience working as part of a team-based Unity project.
- Postmortem: Indie Dev Story
James Rowbotham recalls his work on Indie Dev Story, an autobiographical game that served up unique technical challenges during production.
- Postmortem: SORS
Rich Chatwin looks back on the creation of SORS, a sci-fi medical simulation game that proved to be a valuable learning experience.
- Students in Games - Achievement Unlocked: Get it on Steam
Media Design School in Auckland student Claire Barilla recalls the collaborative effort involved in developing the minimalist puzzler Split and publishing it via Steam.
- Ten Games In A Year: The CalArts Game Makers Postmortem
Nathan Savant outlines the successes, failures, and creative output of a student-led game-making club at the California Institute of the Arts.
- Student Postmortem: Oxygen Summer 2015 Release
Adam Moore looks back on the development of Oxygen, a survival horror investigation game for PC created by a student team at the University of Advancing Technology.