- Studying game dev? The AIAS Foundation is offering three $2.5k scholarships
If you're starting your second year of college or are enrolled in graduate school, take a look at these three game development scholarships being offered for the 2017-18 academic year.
- How attending a game expo can land you a job
Five case studies of how to use an expo pass to make connections, meet new friends, and find employment.
- Come to GDC 2017 and learn how Twitch can make you a better teacher
Sean Bouchard is a USC teacher, and at GDC 2017 he'll speak to how the video game streaming platform offers educators of game design and analysis an opportunity to improve their teaching practice.
- GDC 2017 launches low-income free Expo Pass program
These complimentary Expo Passes awarded via the Low Income Pass Lottery are intended for participants who would otherwise not be able to attend GDC without considerable financial assistance.
- Apply now to be a Conference Associate at GDC 2017!
GDC is now accepting applications for the GDC 2017 Conference Associate program from now until December 23rd! Associates will receive a pass to the show in exchange for about 25 hours of work. Apply today!
- Heads up, students: IGDA Scholars applications now open for GDC 2017
If you're a student studying game dev and are interested in getting some IGDA support to attend GDC 2017, know that its accepting applications for its GDC 2017 IGDA Scholars program through 12/6.
Southern New Hampshire University - SNHU
Southern New Hampshire University is a private, not-for-profit accredited university offering with online and campus based Game Art and Game Programming degree programs. Bring your video game characters to life at SNHU.